DEION offeres wide range of ultrafiltration systems starting from 500 LPH capacity up to 50000 LPH capcaity. DEION Ultrafiltration systems uses hollow fibre membranes with in to out technology.
Ultrafiltration (UF) is a pressure driven membrane filtration system that removes metal hydroxides, colloids, dispersed material, suspended solids, turbidity and other large molecular weight materials from water and other solutions. UF membranes are characterized by their molecular weight cut-off.
UF membranes usually of PES or PVDF materials have pore sizes ranging from 0.01 µm to 0.1 µm resulting in effective removal all suspended & submicron particles which includes turbidity & large organic molecules and hence the treated water will be free from most of the commonly occuring bacteria.
Ultrafiltration is mandatory in waste water reclaimation projects to protect dow stream Reverse Osmosis systems from organic & particulate matter fouling.
- Compact design
- Best in the class components.
- Fully automatic operations with PLC & HMI
- Superior design requiring very less chemical enahanced backwash & cleaning inplace operations. And hence less operating cost & less down time.
- Longer membrane life.
- Best in the industry after sales service support.
- 7. Genuine spares.
- Kidney Dialysis for endotoxin free water
- Surface water filtration for drinking and process water
- Pretreatment to reverse osmosis plant to remove suspended solids, turbidity and control Silt Density Index (SDI)
- Waste Water tertiary treatment for waste water reclaimation