DEION offeres wide range of RO System starting from 100 LPH capacity up to 100,000 LPH capcity. The DEION RO systems operates automatically based on raw water & treated water tank levels. High automated systems with PLC & HMI can also be offered as per requirement.
Reverse osmosis process is a pressure driven membrane process in which a synthetic semi permeable membrane is used to separate dissolved impurities from water. Reverse Osmosis is a process opposite of natural process called Osmosis in which when a semi permeable membrane separates a dilute and concentrated solution of salts, the water from the dilute solution side passes through the membrane to the concentrated side till osmotic equilibrium is attained. In reverse Osmosis, pressure in excess of osmotic pressure is applied on the concentrated side which reverses the direction of flow of water and water from the concentrated side enters the dilute side.
When the water to be treated is fed to the RO membrane where the water gets separated into two streams, viz. Permeate containing very little amount of dissolved impurities and Reject having more concentrated impurities. The Permeate is collected in the Permeate Water tank. Depending on the feed water characteristics the recovery will be decided and it can be between 30-75% and the Salt rejection rate will be between 90 to 98%.
- Compact design
- Best in the class components.
- Automatic operations based on tank water levels.
- Safety features such as low pressure cut off, high pressure cut off, low / high voltage cut off, phase imbalance, etc. to protect the High Pressure pump from electrical surge.
- Consistant treated water quality.
- Superior design requiring very less chemical cleaning.
- Longer membrane life.
- Best in the industry after sales service support.
- Genuine spares.
- Brackish water desalination.
- Drinking Water treatment.
- Packaged drinking water production.
- Boiler Feed
- Process water requirements
- Kidney Dialysis
- Waste Water tertiary treatment for waste water reclaimation